Saturday, March 5, 2011

some - time

Sometime wanna ask some1 about some suggestion also hard.. really dunno wanna find who to ask.. got bit scare to chat with others..

sometime i also nid some privacy.. is tat too over??( is jz asking ^^)

Sometime i'm tired, but how can i do?

Sometime i'm sad, but wat can i do?

Sometime i'm also weak, but who can lend me a shoulder?

Sometime i'm in trouble, but who can help to solve?

Sometime i nid a help, but who can give me a hand?

Sometime i also nid a ear to hear my stuff, but who can borrow his/her ears for me jz hear wat i said?

Sometime i'm wannted to act little kid wanna cry too, but can i do so? (as a ADULT GUY lol)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRy my best...


sometime i really dunno wat can i do.. i also will tired 1 day..

I try my best to gv u the best.

I dun wan to tell u hw is the process is dun wan u to worry.

I keep quiet while u asking quesition does not mean i dun care is jz i dun wan make u more sad.

I didt talk is i am jz looking around..

I'm not a good guy, i noe, i try my best..

future things nobody noes, but until nw, everyday i'm trying my best to gv u all the
happiness..

but for u alawys is not enough..
sorry...........
i really had try my best... (~>.<~)

No comments:

Post a Comment